Monday, July 26, 2010

EDUCATION


I recently took my daughter to New York where she accompanied me on a shopping trip for a NY client of mine (mixing business with pleasure sometimes works), she learned how to hail a cab (a necessity in NY), and we went to an art show (feeds the soul). Now, while I thought the art was going to be the main attraction, it was the language used by the artist that stole the show. Never in my life have I heard so many obscenities except for maybe an Eddie Murphy stand up routine. Even though my daughter is only 6, I didn't feel the need to dumb it down....why should I suffer, right? But I'm starting to rethink. Maybe visiting the American Girl store would have been better. At least then I wouldn't have spent a 4 hour car ride discussing the finer points of expletives. Thanks Ricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment