Friday, June 24, 2011

AWAY FROM THE PACK

I am a very efficient packer. So efficient in fact, that for a 2 week trip with my daughter, (London first, then Paris second) between the 2 of us, I have only filled half of one suitcase. All pieces interchange with each other, they can all go from day to night in the change of a shoe and a lipstick, and they all pack well. Very sensible. But ya know what? Sometimes sensible is overrated. At the last minute.. literally a minute ago, I swapped out that jersey black dress that folds easily and doesn't wrinkle for this sequin dress shown here. It was given to me as a very lovely present (thank you, Julie) and it needs to be worn! I also threw in a fabulous pair of heels for the dress and guess what? They go with absolutely nothing.
Au Revoir!

1 comment:

  1. You go International Lady of Mystery and Sparkles. Bov Voyage!

    ReplyDelete