Sunday, October 30, 2011

OUT, DAMNED SPOT

I have this freckle age spot that I am really getting tired of looking at. I inquired about doing laser to get rid of it but $2,000 is pure lunacy for a spot the size of a pin head nail head. I considered living with it but that option didn't really take hold either. So I am contemplating using hydroquinone which I absolutely abhor since it is a known, dangerous, (banned in Europe since 2001) skin bleaching agent which has been found to be a potential carcinogen (kidney failure, skin cancer, liver damage) and can also have a reverse effect by causing skin to actually darken instead! So what's a girl to do? I really want that spot gone!! Maybe if I use it only on that one spot, not on my entire face, I'm okay? And what if I order it from Canada where you can get a higher concentration (4% OTC as opposed to 2% OTC here in the U.S.) which means I can use it for less time? What? You're not buying it? Yeah. Maybe me neither.
But just in case.....
NorthWestPharmacy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment