Thursday, May 31, 2012

CASEY HAVING A BABY


A little while back I did a post about my sister (sister-in-law officially, but that is so not who she is to me so from now on refer to her as my sister, okay?) getting married. It was a stylish wedding in Sun Valley, Idaho with a stylish girl and boy saying "I DO". Now they're adding a handsome cool prince to the mix, (sorry Bender...of course you were the first!) due in a month. Just like their wedding, their belly shots are so personal and so pure, so authentically beautiful. This is how pregnancy shots are supposed to look. Her husband took the pictures but if yours isn't quite this talented (who's is, I mean come on??!!!) find a photographer like Boston photographer Kristina Young to capture your personal spirit. 
See more pictures of Casey on my Facebook page Sparkle, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment