Thursday, August 23, 2012

SCOUT HER OUT

Friday Night: What I'm Wearing by Alisa Neely @ SCOUT

I have an amazing friend whom I've known for quite some time and through all the years and stages we have been through together (pregnancies, babies, etc, etc) she has remained cool, constant and oh so chic. This girl is a writer, designer (she designed and owned her own childrens' line that was highly coveted) and super Boston stylist/personal shopper who truly makes me feel hipper just knowing her. Her company is called SCOUT and she writes an informative and on the pulse fashion blog with a feature called "What I'm Wearing..." where you can not only see the outfit but you can purchase each item in it! But while online gawking is fun, this girl needs to be met in person. Scout's honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment