Friday, September 14, 2012

LETTING GO

About a month ago I decided it was time to rid my closet of all the clothes I was holding on to that in reality would never be worn, or worse, would be worn but only out of convenience and not real love. It's hard to get rid of cashmere or designer labels but if they don't fit right or you never actually wear them what's the point? 5 trash bags full later, I have a practically empty closet and room in my drawers. So I ordered that leather jacket I was coveting as well as high end jeans and sweaters. A uniform way of dressing is now taking shape. At first I thought I might go through withdrawal but that hasn't been the case. It's liberating and certainly easier to get dressed in the morning. Quality vs. Quantity. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment