Friday, September 3, 2010

GLAMOUR GIRL

I went to Stila training yesterday to learn about the new products. Stila has always been gorgeous, usable and wearable but now it's seriously innovative. I'll do another post on the new Correct Primer but first let's talk lashes. If I hadn't witnessed the transformation myself I wouldn't have believed it. I'm not going to get all technical on you but we are talking long, long, ridiculously long lashes that aren't clumpy or heavy. You can apply a few coats for work for respectably long, natural lashes and then reapply at night for off the charts, could be fake lashes with no clumping and no flaking (has to do with the Polymers but who cares about that right? IT JUST WORKS!) I am usually a drug store mascara girl but at $20 it's a steal.
Stila Glamoureyes Mascara, www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment