Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BOO!

Wondering whether that face cream is really as "natural" as it says it is? Concerned your kids' shampoo could cause cancer? Debating whether to toss that glossy lipstick if it has phthalates in it? If you really want to know what's in your products and how safe, or unsafe they are, check out www.cosmeticsdatabase.com. A site where more than 60,000 products have been reviewed for their content and safety. I'm happy to say my favorite Aubrey skin cream rates a 0 on the toxic scale. Nice to have one thing not to be scared of. (and you thought Halloween was over.)

2 comments:

  1. hey larissa! love the blog!!! if you follow my icon thats my blog...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cristin! how do i follow it? it is taking me to twitter? i am so illiterate in the media world.

    ReplyDelete