Tuesday, November 29, 2011

JUDGEMENT DAY

I have come to the conclusion that I'm an a**hole. I came to this conclusion after reading one of Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP posts with quotes from people like Deepak Chopra about not judging people, and how, if you do, it really says more about you than them. We all tell this to our kids and while I agree it's an important message to spread around, I secretly believe that anyone who can't judge an idiotic thing someone says or does, has either had a lobotomy or is an idiot themselves. I mean, isn't judgement just another word for being discriminating? Don't you rely on being judgmental to pick a good mate? Make a good business decision? Pick out a great skirt? Judgement is helpful and even funny (would Dennis Leary even have a routine without judgement?) and even Santa is judging....all year long, or so I tell my kids. So judge away.

No comments:

Post a Comment