Saturday, February 28, 2009

GET A SHOE


If you do nothing else this season, get yourself a shoe. A tough, chunky, plat-formed, strappy, kick butt shoe. It will give a boring cocktail dress edge. It will give a floral feminine dress some guts. It will de-preppy those khaki pants you wear every summer. And with a skinny jean or leggings it's like summer's answer to the Bootie. But they come with a warning. Make sure you're practicing your balance poses in yoga class,,,, because while tough girl shoes kick butt,,, you could potentially land on your ass if you're not careful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I love these! I was seriously just thinking that I needed some sort of stormtrooper sandal and thes are perfect! The brown is gorgeous....I know how you feel about black leather most of the time...

    ReplyDelete