Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SAVE IT

How many times have you left the coupon box blank when ordering online? I always did, until I found RetailMeNot.com. And before you think it's too much aggravation, it's not. Type in the store you want a coupon for, then enter the code on the checkout page for instant savings. Couldn't be simpler. Or more infuriating. I can't believe how many coupons I've missed out on over the years. And if you're thinking it's just for things like toilet paper and paper cups, think again. Stores like Starbuck's, Amazon, Armani Exchange, Pottery Barn, Old Navy ...the list goes on and on. Discounts, free shipping. Who doesn't like that?
www.retailmenot.com

3 comments:

  1. I use this ALL THE TIME. In fact, I'm buying a new bag this week from Kate Spade and found a 20% off coupon there. That's a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that's awesome. that is a ton. it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously - I never buy anything online without checking there first.

    ReplyDelete