Wednesday, June 17, 2009

THE FORGOTTEN ONE


Wedding planning can be tedious. It can be overwhelming. It can be expensive. But it doesn't have to be,,,, at least where the flowers are concerned. Carnations. I know you're pretty much skipping this post right about now but hear me out. I realize they're usually the flower you turn your nose up at and discreetly discard in the trash. You don't want the riff raff flowers associating with the upper crust ones like peonies and roses. However, when you use nothing but carnations, you'd be surprised just how beautiful they really are. And not only are they gorgeous en masse,, they're hearty, smell great and for under $100 you can get over 200 stems! Forget me not.

1 comment:

  1. I'm shocked to read this, and even more shocked to find that I agree - at least in this picture... they look FAB! Great find!

    ReplyDelete